We're excited to get a good grade!
Smith Specialty Automotive is proud to have an A-Plus rating with the Better Business Bureau of Greater Kansas City. Our automotive repair shop joined the BBB in 2004 and have maintained our good standing of our auto repair shop in Olathe since we became accredited.
Like the BBB says at their web site: "Start with your search with trust" when choosing a quality auto repair shop to do business with. We like everything that the BBB stands for.
An A+ Rating with the BBB is based on a number of factors including:
- the length of time business has been operating,
- that the BBB has successfully gathered a sufficient amount of background information on the business,
- the volume of complaints (if any) filed with Better Business Bureau for this size of a business, and
- how the business responds to any complaint that may or may not have been filed against their record.
By having the highest rating possible with the Kansas City BBB for over nine years, you are assured that Smith Specialty Automotive cares about how business is conducted and this rating speaks to the overall satisfaction that we have delivered to thousands of customers since we opened for business in Olathe in 1997.
As well, as an accredited member, we get the chance to interact with other quality businesses in Olathe and greater Kansas City. It is kind of a 'Who's Who' of who you can trust.
The Better Business Bureau defines trust as:
"Trust is a function of integrity and performance. Integrity includes respect, ethics and intent. Performance speaks to a business's track record of delivering results and addressing customer concerns. BBB Accredited Businesses meet BBB Standards For Trust. Accreditation is an honor - businesses that believe they qualify are invited to apply for BBB accreditation.
An A+ Rating is a valued metric and major indicator of the level of trust that we have established with the community and for our customers by delivering auto repair services at a satisfactory level and on a consistent basis for an extended and measurable period of time.
Please Join Us:
If you presently do not trade with a shop for your regular service and repair needs, we hope you will give us a chance to earn your trust and loyalty. We would like to add you to our family of satisfied customers.
- Meet our staff here.
- See our shop here.
- Read about our warranty and philosophy here.
- See our certifications and credentials here.
- Get 'social' with us on Facebook here.
Need an estimate?
We do major and minor repairs, plus we can extend manufacturer recommended services past the normal 90,000 and 120,000 miles. We can make your vehicle last as long as you want and our friendly, professional staff is ready to serve you.
1. Walk-ins are welcome. We deliver same-day service and will take you home or work and pick you up..
2. Bill, Jordan and Dave are available to make your visit the best experience in auto service.
3. You can reserve an appointment time using our convenient online form here.