Top 10 reasons to choose Smith Specialty Automotive
First, thank you for visiting our website and auto repair shop for your needs. We look forward to providing you with the best service you can get from an auto repair center. We hope to welcome you to a great family of loyal customers that depend on us regularly. Why us?
1. We're family-owned-and-operated Olathe business since 1997. Our company takes pride in giving professional, friendly customer service; excellent knowledge and expertise; and top-quality auto repair and maintenance. Read our Olathe shop's history here, and meet our staff here.
2. We are Olathe's AAA Approved Auto Repair Center. This means our company meets the standards of excellence and code of ethics that AAA requires for its approved auto care centers. See what qualifies us to be AAA Approved here.
3. Our Service is Guaranteed! We stand behind our auto service and repair with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We work hard to deliver excellence and quality, as evidenced by our A+ rating with Kansas City's Better Business Bureau and by our five-star ratings on reviews from our customers.
4. Highly-Qualified Staff: Our mechanics and auto repair technicians have over 15 years of experience and are continually trained and certified. Learn more about our credentials here.
5. A Full-Service Auto Repair Shop. We provide the full range of auto repair and maintenance service from full engine replacements to routine oil change services and tires.
6. Same Day Service. We know how inconvenient it is when your car is in the shop. We strive to service your car the same day. Read more here.
7. A Ride to work or home. When you bring your car in to us for your appointment, we will give you a ride to your home or office and pick you up again when your car is ready. .
8. Quality Parts and Fluids (we don't cut corners). Some shops cut every corner possible to increase their profits . . . but we don't sacrifice the safety and peace of mind of our clients with inferior products. We deliver service and repair that is done right and that you can depend on. Professional training and using the very best parts and fluids for your auto repairs and maintenance makes this possible and its part of what makes us a AAA Approved Repair shop. Read more here.
9. The Latest Equipment. Having the right equipment means we can complete the diagnosis and repair for your car properly. Repair shops that don't have or use the right equipment often resort to just replacing parts until eventually fixing the problem. Using the latest technology and equipment gives us the edge, and ability to take care of our customer's needs. Read more here.
10. We love what we do and love to meet people. As a family run business, we strive to treat each customer like a member of our family. Our staff is helpful, friendly and professional and we are easy to do business with. Get to know our staff and mechanics.
Ready for an appointment?
Stop by our shop, call or use our online form to reserve an appointment time:
- We do our best to delivery same-day service.
- Call Bill (our service advisor) at 913-393-0700, or drop by
- Use our convenient online form here.