Quality Standards and the Mark of Excellence.
The mark of excellence for an auto repair shop is the commitment to providing quality in both services and repairs.
At Smith Specialty, we are dedicated to providing the highest standards of quality of workmanship and parts.
- We hire the very best technicians and staff possible. We look for auto repair mechanics that have the experience, training and certifications to provide the highest quality service. Meet our staff and mechanics here.
- We use only the best quality parts and fluids for your service and repairs. While some auto repair shops choose generic fluids to install in your vehicle based on the lowest price, we choose manufacturer recommended fluids or better for reliability, quality of protection and longevity. We believe choosing to cut the price by settling for a lesser quality product, you end up paying more in the long run. Using the best parts and fluids gives you confidence your car is getting the best of care and that quality helps keep us AAA Approved.
- We have the equipment and resources to service most makes and models. The best equipment and resources mean they have the tools, training and information to do the work on your car expertly and quickly without compromising quality. We're proud to be a AAA Approved Auto Repair shop.
- We service all foreign (import) and domestic makes and models. We have access to manufacturer resources that gives us all the details necessary to service your particular make, model and year of vehicle. We are up-to-date with the latest information and exactly what it needs to stay in top shape, operating to the manufacturer's specifications. We service all domestic American vehicles and most imports (partial list link).
How to schedule an appointment:
Stop by our shop, call or use our online form to reserve an appointment time:
- Walk-ins are welcome. We do our best to deliver same-day service
- Call Bill (our service advisor) at 913-393-0700, or
- Use our convenient online form here.