Manufacturer Recommended Service for Cars and Trucks:
Helping people properly maintain a vehicle is the main objective that we strive to meet every day.
Your car will have a series of necessary and manufacturer recommended major servicing based on miles driven and/or time. Some manufacturers call them A B or C services, others simply give mileage intervals like 7500, 15,000, 30,000, etc. Some manufacturers recommend fluid services at those intervals but others don't even recommend fluid services at all for certain components like transmission, brakes or differentials.
The major fluid service intervals are most commonly 30,000, 60,000, 90,000 and 120,000 miles and are based on fluid life expectancies to prevent premature internal wear. Two things to keep in mind are that fluids have limited life and the manufacturers know that lower recommended service intervals tend to look best to the consumer. Most any car will last 100,000 miles without much attention and no one pays attention to reliability after that point. So not taking proper care of your car works for the car makers twice because they can sell more vehicles then sell more to replace them.
Keep your vehicle running in optimum condition by meeting the major service schedule that your auto maker recommends. Servicing at these major service marks will help ensure the long-life, integrity and reliability of your automobile - and protect your investment.
We want your car to last forever, or at least as long as you want it to!
- 3,000 mile auto service - see list of service/repair items included in the 3,000 mile service here.
- 30,000 mile auto service - see list of service/repair items included in the 30,000 mile service here.
- 60,000 mile auto service - see list of service/repair items included in the 60,000 mile service here.
- 90,000 mile auto service - see list of service/repair items included in the 90,000 mile service here.
- 120,000 mile auto service - see list of service/repair items included in the 120,000 mile service here.
Just need an oil change, brake service or other minor car service?
For standard auto service and regular car maintenance services, see our Auto Services page.
To schedule an appointment by phone, call our Service Advisor, Bill at 913-393-0700.
To schedule an appointment online, fill out or easy appointment form here.