Frequently Asked Questions for Auto Repair
Why get my car fixed at your shop?
- We’re experienced, having provided auto repair service for thousands of clients in Olathe since 1997.
- We fully guarantee our auto repairs and service, wherever you live or travel.
- AAA has chosen us as to be a ‘AAA Approved Auto Repair’ shop and meet their standards for performance and customer satisfaction
- We are an authorized Bosch Service Center. Bosch is the leader in electronic automotive controls and fuel injection systems and has certified that we meet the highest industry standards.
- We have industry certifications and the latest technology to service your newer vehicles.
- We are a NAPA AutoCare Center, meeting their standards of performance and backing up our guarantee, Nationwide.
- See all reviews, ratings and testimonials here.
What quality of service & repair can I expect?
You can expect excellence in service from our shop. Smith Specialty Automotive in Olathe takes pride in building “Customers for Life” and we look forward to helping you with your auto repair services. We’re not happy until you’re happy.
What kinds of auto repair jobs does your shop do?
We provide everything from small repairs to all major repairs. We service Domestic American vehicles, European and Asian imports.
See the full list of auto repair that we provide here.
What auto service and maintenance does your shop perform?
We provide full inspections as a courtesy for all cars and trucks, and recommend repairs as needed. We encourage standard manufacturer recommended services based on mileage or time but we recognize those suggested services may not meet your driving needs. That’s why we check fluids, filters and components and monitor them to modify the scheduled maintenance that each vehicle needs, to meet your needs.
How long has Smith Specialty Automotive been in business?
Smith Specialty Automotive has served Olathe, KS and surrounding communities since 1997.
What if I need a ride?
Yes, we’ll get you to work and come pick you up when your car is ready.
How do your prices compare?
We are very competitive with our rates and are priced lower than the franchise chain stores. Most of all, you save money because we won’t sell you unneeded service and manage your maintenance, tailored to the way you use your vehicle. Need a quote, please call Bill (our service advisor) at 913-393-0700
Our Staff: Master Certified Auto Technicians
Our staff is friendly, attentive and professional.
How do I benefit from your shop being an AAA Auto Repair Center?
Being AAA’s Approved Auto Repair Shop for Olathe benefits you because our work on your vehicle is guaranteed and backed by AAA. They put their stamp of approval on our shop because they monitor our operations and know that our shop meets the highest standards.
Do you have a blog?
Yes. Dave Smith (owner/master mechanic) likes to blog about auto repair. Visit Dave’s blog here.
What are your hours, location, etc.?
310 N. Lindenwood Dr.,
Just East of 135th St. & I-35
Olathe, KS 66062
Map & Directions
Mon-Fri 7:00am -6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am -5:00pm
What is the best way for me to set an appointment?
- Walk-ins are welcome. We do our best to deliver same-day service.
- Please call Bill, Jordan or Dave at 913-393-0700
- Reserve an appointment time using our convenient online form here.